Pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196 30 June 2003, Art.13 informs you that the data you provide when completing the forms on this site boccadamo.com will be processed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means.
The process involves any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, recording, organisation, conservation, processing, modification, retrieval, use, interconnection, communication, disclosure and destruction of data.
Each process will be performed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the safety measures required by law, by making use of means to prevent the risk of loss or destruction, even accidental, of data or of unauthorised access .
Aims of the process
Boccadamo S.r.l. stores your personal data in order to enable you to use the services in a personalised way and to send you information which may be of interest, as well as to use the data for statistical purposes and marketing, market research or promotional operations/business through the sending of e -mail or other commercial communication systems.
Communication and Dissemination
Boccadamo S.r.l. may disclose and/or distribute your information to companies or entities, public or private, whose activities are connected, or provide instrumental support to Boccadamo Srl and/or other companies belonging to the Boccadamo Group located in Italy and abroad.
To this end, we inform you that your personal data may be transferred to third parties. The list of such companies or entities is regularly updated and can be provided to you upon request, by contacting Boccadamo S.r.l.
The Holder of the data processing is Mr.Tonino Boccadamo, sole director of Boccadamo S.r.l., with its registered office in Frosinone (03100), Via delle Industrie, 29
You may, at any time and free of charge, consult, request the updating, integration and rectification of your data, as well as oppose in whole or in part to their use and exercise the rights under Art.7 of D.Lgs. n° 196/2003 by contacting the Data Controller.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you.
2. You have the right to obtain an indication of:
a) the origin of your personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in Italian and foreign markets.
3. The interested party has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Boccadamo.com uses "cookies" in order to improve and facilitate user interaction with the site, in particular, makes use of "cookies technical, cookie profiling" and "third parties".
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is stored on the user's computer when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a portal to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user allowing its recognition during subsequent visits. Cookies help to improve the services of a portal at the same time making it closer to the needs of its users.
What kind of cookies Boccadamo.com uses?
• technical cookies: This category of cookies allows proper operation of the site Boccadamo.com. Are of two types: persistent (after closing the browser is still up to an expiration date set) - Session (are removed at the end of the browser navigation);
• profiling cookies: cookies used to collect information on the use and habits of use of the site. This information is used for statistical analysis on anonymous in order to make it more relevant content to users' needs. The cookies are also used for profiling propose banner to any particular category of users.
• third-party cookies: This type of cookies allows you to collect information about the site by users anonymous such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender or interests, for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the boccadamo.com website.
You can disable cookies?
You may block cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing/retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable cookies analytical and to prevent Google Analytics to collect information about your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en